Welcome to the How The WeatherworksTM web store. (CLICK HERE TO ENTER). Our store is filled with an extensive array of weather-related products including books, posters, activity guides and even things to wear and use that have a weather "signature." Nearly all support existing classroom curricula and National / State Science Education Standards; many also allow teachers to address differential learning and provide extension activities for advanced or motivated students. We will be adding new products spanning the earth sciences, math and mass media applications soon.
If you are interested in learning more about our various services, including: in-service teacher workshops; weather photography; writing and editing services; and forensic support, please visit our main web page at http://www.weatherworks.com.
You will also find useful web links; weather FAQs; selected educational activities; and information about school-to-school weather projects including National SKY AWARENESS WEEK posted there.
Finally, as an e-commerce merchant, we are trying hard to make your shopping experience pleasant, efficient, and secure. For this reason, we want you know that:
- we use a 100% SECURE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING server through PayPalTM. Thus, any information you transmit should not get into the wrong hands. NOTE: While in the web store you may go to some pages that are not secure; however, upon "checking out" you will be returned to a secure server.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
- we accept the following credit cards:
- we also accept bank debit cards
- any information we obtain will only be used to process your credit card transaction. If you wish to be notified of future How The WeatherworksTM products and offerings either by E-mail or snail mail, just tell us when you order. Otherwise we won't bother you.
- everything you buy from us is guaranteed. We'll be happy to refund your purchase price (except for shipping/handling) if the item does not work, isn't what you wanted, or fails to meet your expectations within 30 days of receipt of the product. Just be sure to return the original box and all insert materials. However, this warranty also requires that the item not be damaged and that it be able to be added back into our inventory or returned to the supplier. So, if you've used the item for several weeks, dog-eared key pages, and folded things to better copy them, and then you report that the item isn't what you really wanted, it would not be returnable. Please, call for a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before returning anything. It will enable us to process the return and credit your credit card more quickly.
- we generally ship UPS (preferably to a school or business) unless we feel that another mode of delivery would provide faster or better service for a similar price. For ease, our shipping charges are computed using UPS and Fed-Ex rates, plus a nominal handling/packing charge. If you wish to have your order shipped via the US Postal Service's Express Mail or another high priority delivery option, please contact us BEFORE you order. We regret that very small orders still incur a significant shipping / handling charge. This is due to the high cost involved in processing any order.
- all pricing and shipping charges are for US orders. If you are ordering from outside the United States, please call or E-mail us with your order. We can then advise of proper charges beforehand.
Thanks for visiting our online store and we hope that you have had a pleasant and productive on-line shopping experience.
Mike, Barbara and the rest of the How The WeatherworksTM team.
TO ENTER THE STORE, CLICK HERE
updated February 24, 2009
Copyright © 1997-2009 How The Weatherworks